LEIGH-ON-MENDIP PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
to be held on Monday 15 October 2018
at 7.00 p.m. in the Memorial Hall, Committee Room
2. Declarations of Interest & Dispensations and requests for recording
3. Minutes of meeting held on 17 September 2018
4. Matters arising from minutes of 17 September 2018
5. District & County Councillors Reports (maximum 5 minutes)
2018/1491/LBC Replacement of doors and windows with identical styles and colours with the addition of slimline/conservation double glazing at Manor Farm, Leigh-on-Mendip for
Mrs V Trundle
2017/1022/CNT Deepening of Halecombe Quarry by the extraction of limestone, replacement of existing asphalt plant with a new asphalt plant and associated facilities, retention of the concrete batching plant and the reopening of the access road to Rookery Farm with relinquishment of the existing permission and extension of end date for the entire quarry and all quarry activities to 31 December 2044 with restoration to be completed by December 2046 at Halecombe Quarry, Leigh-on-Mendip.
Status of Current Applications & other Planning Matters
· Financial Statements as at 15.10.18
· Grant to PCC for lightning conductor repairs
· Cheques for:
Clerk’s Salary September, Salt Bin (CC), Auditor (R Blunden), HMRC (Jul,Aug,Sep)
Dog Bin (Glasdon)
8. Cemetery Matters
9. Review of Policies
10 Councillor Reports
PCSO; Footpaths/Rangers; Highways; Recreation Field; Memorial Hall; School; SALC; Quarry
11. Points from Parish Bulletin
12 Meetings Attended/To be attended
Date and time of next meeting – 19 November 2018 at 7.00 p.m.
NOTE: Open Space Meeting 24 October at 7.00 p.m. All Parishioners welcome.