LEIGH-ON-MENDIP PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
to be held on Monday 19 Jul 2021 at 7.00 p.m. in the Memorial Hall
Note that Covid restrictions constrains public attendance in the Memorial Hall to 15
2. Declarations of Interest, Dispensations and Requests for Recording
3. Minutes of meeting held on 21 Jun 21
4. Matters arising from minutes of 21 Jun 21 meeting.
5. Discussion concerning introduction of an Open Forum to the agenda
6. District & County Councillors Reports (maximum 5 minutes)
7. Planning: New Application: None to date
· 2021/1217/FUL Erection of farm building to include storage of wood chip for on farm use. Grove Shute Farm. PC commented and agreed Planning Officer to decide
· 2021/0983/FUL Erection of 1 no. 3 bed dwelling to be attached to existing dwelling at 6 Park Hayes. PC commented and agreed Planning Officer to decide
· 2021/0646/FUL Erection of 1no. dwelling with associated landscaping and road access at 2 Spring Cottages Blackers Lane BA3 5QU. Planning Board 14 Jul - departure from the local plan as a new residential property outside of settlement limits.
8. Finance: Financial Statement; Cheques for Signature including: Idverde, Clerk Salary, MC for printing, VGT for Land Registry search, SALC Membership invoice
9. Cemetery Matters
11. Review of Policies and Standing Orders
12. Health and Safety
13. Councillor Reports: PCSO; Footpaths; Rangers; Highways – including approving streetlights decision; Recreation Field; Memorial Hall; School; Quarry- including review of HCF bids; AA; Facebook and Website; SALC;
14. Points from Parish Bulletin / Parish Forum webinars
15. Meetings Attended / To be Attended
17. Date and time of next meeting: 20 Sep 21 at 7.00 p.m.
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.