LEIGH-ON-MENDIP PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
to be held on Monday 20 SEP 2021 at 7.00 p.m. in the Memorial Hall
Note that Covid restrictions constrains public attendance in the Memorial Hall to 15
2. Declarations of Interest, Dispensations and Requests for Recording
3. Minutes of meetings held on 19 Jul 21 and the extra meeting of 9 Aug 21
4. Matters arising from minutes of 19 Jul 21 and the extra meeting of 9 Aug 21
5. Co-option of New Councillors
6. District & County Councillors Reports (maximum 5 minutes)
7. Planning: New Application: 2021/1860/FUL Retrospective creation of vehicular access track Land South East Of Hurdlestone Lodge Whitehole Hill
· 2021/1612/HSE Demolition of existing conservatory, erection of single storey rear extension & two storey front extension & various internal reconfigurations. Ivy LodgeBA3 5QP Approved 3 Sep 21
· 2021/1611/PAA Prior Approval for a proposed change of use of agricultural building to 3No. dwelling houses (Class C3) and for associated operational development. - Land At Rear Of Ivy Cottage Quarry Lane Leigh On Mendip BA3 5QG. Refused 2 Sep 21.
· 2021/0983/FUL Erection of 1 no. 3 bed dwelling to be attached to existing dwelling at 6 Park Hayes. PC commented and agreed Planning Officer to decide. Approved 20 Aug 21
· 2021/0646/FUL Erection of 1no. dwelling with associated landscaping and road access at 2 Spring Cottages, Blackers Lane BA3 5QU. Planning Board 14 Jul - departure from the local plan a new residential property outside of settlement limits. Approved 20 Jul 21
8. Finance: Financial Statement; Cheques for Signature including Idverde; Parish Clerk payments; New Councillor and Clerk training courses
9. Approval of the Open Forum implementation document.
10. New Parish Clerk and Cemetery Clerk – Sitrep
11. Cemetery Matters
13. Health and Safety
14. Councillor Reports: PCSO; Footpaths; Rangers; Highways – including PH grass progress; Recreation Field; Memorial Hall; School; Quarries; AA; Facebook and Website; SALC – including response to 20 Aug email re 22 or 23 elections.
15. Points from Parish Bulletin / Parish Forum webinars
16. Meetings Attended / To be Attended: inc Somerset Bus Partnership, Unitary Meetings,
18. Date and time of next meeting: 18 Oct 21 at 7.00 p.m.
Signed Chair, Leigh on Mendip Parish Council
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.