Present: Vicky Higgins, Julian Back, Alan Dagger, Trevor Wells, David Pattison
Apologies: Vanessa Barnes, Matt Bennett
1. The minutes of the meetings held on 2 Dec were agreed.
SKATE PARK / PUMP TRACK PROJECT
2. IB is getting another estimate from the original bidder. Action VB
3. Mendip DC had STILL not determined the application by the PC for a “Lawful Development Certificate” .
4. Awards for All and grant application – on hold Action DP
5. Ralph & Irma Sperring application still to be tackled. Action DP
6. Find a replacement cricket shed. Action DP
a. VH had an offer from Whatley – 40t 803 aggregate free 40t tarmac (2 varieties) for about £2k, all including delivery.
b. VH had spoken to Hans Johnson re Wainwrights and the 800t of “dirt”. Hans reported that it is a bad time to ask. Action VH
c. DP to check on the discrepancy in quantity of dirt required. Action DP
8. One more tree (the split one) to come down near E stile when field dries out. Plus thinning of large ash VH FH
a. Tiles around both swings cleaned. Sealant when dry Action ALL
10. The ash tree close to TW’s house needs trimming. It was agreed to cut back overhanging branches. FH is contacting Hans Johnson.
11. Car park sign to be made permanent. (JB has spike, VH’s Dad has auger). Action DP
12. Clock needs new battery Action DP
13. No games since before Christmas, next is 18 Jan. The pitch is in good condition but very wet.
14. Fees owing at the end of the 2013 season is £530.
15. The PC have agreed to do the grass cutting as last season.
16. DP had drafted letter to Frank. TW to get address. DP to try ringing. Action TW/DP
17. Bonus Club. January winners were: Brenda Wigmore and Bryan Johnson
18. A good evening. Overall profit was £408.
19. Print scorecards if necessary.
20. Raffle prizes required. Set up 7.00 start 7.30. Action: All
a. VH attended last meeting. Considering charging for parking as people park (or at field entrance after rush has died down).
Health & Safety.
b. Nil issues.
21. Weekly safety inspection: VH did in Dec. Action: VH
22. Emergency lighting, smoke alarms, CO detector and accident book checked. All OK. Action DP
23. Report for Parish Magazine- Bonus Club, Whist Dates, Bingo thanks and profit, AGM date
24. Check Monthly list of jobs:.
Any Other Business :
25. Licence. Rod Camborne has agreed to train bar servers. DP to continue. Action: DP
26. Boiler service done 17 Dec
27. Hedge Cutting. JB to arrange (both sides this year).
Date of next meeting Mon 17 Feb
at the rec at 7.30
Subsequent meetings: 10 Mar, 7 April