Present: Vicky Higgins, Julian Back, Alan Dagger, Vanessa Barnes, Matt Bennett, Trevor Wells, David Pattison
Apologies: Vikki Batten, Anthea Brooks
This was a short meeting to discuss the fair arrangements and other urgent business.
1. Bonus Club. May winners were: David & Gerry Duncan and Brin & Monica Newton.
2. Print scorecards. Check booze.
3. Set up 7.00 start 7.30. Action: All
4. Agreed to buy supplies for the fair as follows:
100 cans lager
24 red wine
24 white wine
10 real coke (2l bottles) (I plan to get 5 diet, 5 not)
10 Lemonade (2l) (ditto)
6 packs of 8 fruit shoots in 2 colours
1 orange squash
4 litres cheap orange juice for OJ&L
Above on sale or return
4 firkins @ 72 pints
2 barrels cider (subject to Roger confirming no-one else is selling it)
1000 pints mugs, not too cheap
500 half pint
1 box of plain crisps
5. JB will do rotas for the bar (day and night).
6. Will need “bumbag” for parking money collected in the field.
7. Fair helpers will be exempt parking if they display a distinctive Post It. To be distributed at next Fair meeting by RFMC rep, tbc.
Health & Safety.
8. To get a contact for the people who do the hall fire extinguishers. Action AD
9. Weekly safety inspection: VH did in Apr. Action: VH
10. Emergency lighting, smoke alarms, CO detector and accident book checked. All OK. Action DP
Any Other Business :
11. Bench list agreed. Action DP
12. Steve had agreed a new Social Club membership book. DP had supplied – now behind bar.
Date of next meeting Mon 9 June at the rec at 7.30