Present: Vicky Higgins, Julian Back, Alan Dagger, Vanessa Barnes, Matt Bennett, David Pattison
Apologies: Vikki Batten, Anthea Brooks, Trevor Wells,
1. The minutes of the meetings held on 7 April and 19 May were agreed and signed.
SKATE PARK / PUMP TRACK PROJECT
2. We still need another estimate. DP would try. Action DP
3. The Planning Permission had been turned down for various reasons, including drawings to wrong scale. JR had agreed to help Action DP
4. Awards for All and grant application – on hold
5. Ralph & Irma Sperring application still to be tackled.
6. Find a replacement cricket shed - on hold
a. VH had an offer from Whatley – 40t 803 aggregate free 40t tarmac (2 varieties) for about £2k, all including delivery.
b. VH had spoken to Hans Johnson re Wainwrights and the 800t of “dirt”. Hans reported that it is a bad time to ask.
c. DP to check on the discrepancy in quantity of dirt required. Action DP
8. The stripping of the paint in preparation for a new flooring for the showers had been completed. There are technical difficulties with the drain, and the first quote for a sheet flooring was very expensive (£800). It was agreed too investigate tiles (VB can get a discount). Action: VH
9. Large ash needs thinning. VH FH
a. Tiles around both swings cleaned. Sealant when dry Action ALL
11. Car park weed killer - done.
12. £90 paid up. Still want to play next year. Last cricket is 30 Aug, according to league schedule. TW to confirm no cup matches etc after that date please. Action TW
13. Need to pay the rent! Action V Batten
14. Fees owing at the end of the 2013 season is £530. See AGM minutes.
15. Agreed to send the letter to Barry. DP to redraft, saying we want some payment in June. Action DP
16. Bonus Club. May winners were: Nick House and David & Joan Pattison
17. Print scorecards if necessary. Check booze.
18. Raffle prizes required. Set up 7.00 start 7.30. Action: All
19. The bar supplies had been either bought or ordered. A price list was agreed. Action DP
20. It was agreed to bring the supplies to the rec on Friday pm. Action DP/JB
21. Draft rotas were reviewed. It was agreed to suggest combining g the sale of programmes with the raffle tickets at the front gate, to reduce the number of rota spaces to fill. Action JB
22. Will need “bumbag” for parking money collected in the field. Action DP
23. Fair helpers’ free parking Post Its were handed out.
Health & Safety.
24. To get a contact for the people who do the hall fire extinguishers. Action AD
25. MB provided a brochure including fire extinguishers. It may be cheaper to buy new ones. Could time inspections to coincide with school/hall, to cut costs. Action DP
26. Weekly safety inspection: VH did in Apr & May. Action: VH
27. Emergency lighting, smoke alarms, CO detector and accident book checked. All OK. Action DP
28. Report for Parish Magazine- Bonus Club, Whist Dates, fair
29. Check Monthly list of jobs:. Bench oil with MB Action MB
Any Other Business :
Date of next meeting Mon 14 July at the rec