Leigh-On-Mendip Recreation Field Management Committee
Minutes of meeting held on 8th July 2019
Present Vicky Higgins, Alan Dagger, Denis Pattison
Apologies David Pattison, Anthea Brooks, Vicki Trundle, Vanessa Barnes
1. Minutes of meeting held 0n 10th of June were agreed.
2. Cricket shed still needs painting but we need to put a soak away in when we have a digger on site for open space work.
3. Picnic table needs to be repaired. Action FH
4. Do the annual 3 hour emergency test.
5. Treat benches with teak oil VH has done 2.
6. Denis has fixed the guttering Thank you.
7. Electricity meter reading 29006, usage 106 units.
8. The cricket club have been invoiced for second part of the season.
9. LOMCA has paid £20 for hire of rec. passed to DNP.
10. £40.10 was passed to DNP from VH re whist float.
11. £67.20 cheque passed to AD for mower belts.
12. DNP has been looking into rebate for rainwater going to soakaway. We need to produce evidence to get a rebate. DP may have drawings?
13. CC have yet to nominate a member for RFMC.
14. July winning number 9 Stacey Showering AD to pass £20, Julian and Brenda DNP to pass £20.
We will need to start bonus ball sales next month on David’s return.
15. All agreed a very good day, Music worked well, New people helping, more people cleared up.
Few points to take back to wash up meeting.
Parking for entertainers, Toilets more visible, Bar needs bigger float, Bar prices need to be the same for both night and day events.
HEALTH & SAFETY
16. Revisit the site Hazard log, including adding the pump track.
17. Agreed to look at lighting in near future.
18 We now have a 32amp socket on outside of building thanks to AD and Lumo.
19. Water is currently being delivered to allotments via hose from club hose.
It was agreed that we would draw up a policy regarding water for allotment association as we need some kind of contract. VH is recording when tanks are filled. DNP will write policy.
20. We have had 2 suggestions so far re open space Flower meadow and bowls green. The sale of the land has still not been completed , so consultation on hold till sale has gone through.
21. Weekly inspection completed in June .
22. Emergency lighting, smoke alarms, accident book all checked.
23. Coleford under 7’s wish to hire for all of the season. We agreed as it was 35 weeks we would charge £350 as this is £10 a week. VH to discuss terms of payment.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING MONDAY 12th AUGUST AT THE PUB AS WI USING THE REC