LEIGH ON MENDIP RECREATION FIELD MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE

MINUTES OF MEETING

DATE: 4 Jan 2006 Commenced: 7.30pm

Present: Vicky Higgins

David Pattison

Caroline Peat

Steve Anderson

...................................................................................................................

1)      Apologies for Absence: Dave Mears, Steve Willis,

2)      This was a special meeting to discuss the toilet works and Burns Night only.

3)      Toilet Works/Ramps:. DP & SA had met with Richard Dunn and it had been agreed that a significant price reduction would be achieved by SA doing the decorating and assisting RD with other work. The work had started, and was inspected. It was agreed to add plaster board to the untiled walls to get a good standard of finish at an extra cost of 100 approx.

4)      Burns Night .

a)      Tickets It was agreed who would sell to whom. CP distributed tickets accordingly. DP would keep track of sales if informed. Unused tickets to CP. ACTION ALL

b)      Wine Numbers were agreed. SA to buy.

c)      Beer - DP to order box from Rod (35 pints at approx 1.50 per pint). (Accounts to be rendered after event).

d)      Other drinks DP to get water, OJ, Whisky as previous years

e)      Food, Napkins etc CP & VH. Veg prep to be shared out.

f)       Candles C to get bottles from I&A.

g)      Piper DP to ask

h)      Raffle tickets - CP

i)        Raffle prizes ALL

j)        Drinks - price list DP; Bar SA & DP

k)     Preps 1400 at hall. ALL

ANY OTHER BUSINESS:

5)      Letter to PC re grant ACTION: DP

6)    Date of next MEETING : 8.00pm 15 Feb 2006 (AGM)

Distribution: Parish Council Vicky Higgins (Chair)

Caroline Peat (Treasurer/WI) David Mears (Elected)

Steve Willis (Cricket Social) Steve Anderson (Parish Council)

David Pattison (Secretary Jan & Anne Robson (honorary helpers!)

 

------------------------------------------------------------- Chairman

 

------------------------------------------------------------ Treasurer