Present: Rose Martin, Barry Gould, Vicky Higgins, Trevor Wells, And Julian Back
1) Apologies for Absence: David Pattison
2) The minutes of the last meeting agreed
COMMUNITY ACTIVITY PROJECT
3) Youth Club. Going well – new programme set up
4) Money still to be spent from community grant when things are required. ACTION: VH
5) Licence To be resolved after the pub situation becomes clear.
CAVITY WALL INSULATION
6) Wall Insulation completed.
7) Electrics also completed, but 1 socket not replaced in bar area, at present extension lead needed to run fridge. VH to check with DP
8) Payment of Jobs Vh to contact SALF re inspection of work then contact BG repayment
9) Re-putty windows. Sealing concrete panels, inside decoration. screen to bar, paint back door and window screens.
Start with decoration of club, paint needed Action RM
Email list of tools required and what is near to hand TW
Date arrange Sunday 31stMay 10.am all possible
Awards For All scheme. On hold.
VAT invoice form. BG to E-mail one to all. ACTION: BG
Next Season Advertise in the Guardian and Standard? ACTION: VH
Possible merger of the Cricket Club, Social, Club and RFMC. BG agreed to raise it at the AGMs of the CC and SC. Awaiting outcome of Cricket AGM- on going
Standing item – check jobs list. ACTION DP
FINANCE Good news VAT returns of £3,099 on first 3 returns. Awaiting bank statement for confirmation, before money paid back to VH
Invoices paid to Wick steed Leisure; Heat west for boiler inspection and £40 for bonus ball winners
Clive and June feather stone and Ray Corb.
The Lease. Solicitor’s bill not received.
Playground inspection to go through next time
The cricket club had paid their dues for 2008 ACTION: BG
FAIR MEETING 26TH June Julian asked for representative to go RM
Race Night not activated yet, Barry to check with cricket club and get back to us suggested date 13th June.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
10) H&S Policy. Action list to be pursued.
SafInspection: VH did in April
11) Electrics: Emergency lighting, smoke alarm & Carbon Monoxide/Smoke detector to be tested at each meeting. Completed
12) Review Accident Book at each meeting. Complete
13) A cricket ball nearly hit a girl on the slide. Before the Cricket season:
a) Put up notices advising of the hazard. Action Cricket Club
b) Add the hazard to the register, and consider more action at the next meeting, noting that the cricket season has ended. ACTION: DP
14) Hazard Assessment First phase of assessment done. To be completed and written up. VH & RM agreed to review/check. ACTION: DP/VH
15) Fire Safety handbook with DP for review. ACTION: DP
ANY OTHER BUSINESS:
16) Report for Parish Magazine- ACTION: DP VH
We agreed to make a compost heap for grass cuttings etc Action RM We need to sort out furniture need 25 seats for cricket teas Action VH
NEXT meeting AGM 8th JUNE @ rec field 7.30 followed by normal meeting