Vicky Higgins, Barry Gould, Julian
Apologies for Absence: Trevor
2) The minutes of meeting held in April and May were agreed and signed.
3) Going well.
4) Money still to be spent from community grant when things are required. ACTION: VH
CAVITY WALL INSULATION
5) DP had checked electrics and all is as specified.
6) SALSF grant had been received. BG agreed to pay the invoices. Cheque for Warmcare signed.
7) Re-putty windows. Sealing concrete panels, inside decoration. screen to bar, paint back door and window screens.
8) Decoration of club had started. RM had bought paint. It was agreed to have another session on Sun 14 June at 1000. DP to buy cork tiles for backing to dartboard and lining paper ACTION: ALL
9) Compost heap for grass cuttings etc ACTION RM
10) Standing item – check jobs list ACTION: DP
a) DP to email list of benches (VH has done the metal one) ACTION: DP
b) Remind PC re easement via RM ACTION: DP
c) Look for grant for more bark ACTION: VH
11) Awards For All scheme. On hold.
12) VAT invoice form. BG to E-mail one to all. ACTION: BG
13) It was agreed to start advertising the pitch. BG suggested the websites of the Mid-Somerset League and the Frome Sunday League. (Post meeting: DP has e mailed the Mid Somerset League but can’t find a current website for Frome Sunday League) ACTION: VH
14) Licence To be resolved after the pub situation becomes clear.
15) Possible merger of the Cricket Club, Social, Club and RFMC. - on going
FINANCE Still awaiting VAT returns of £3,099. Agreed to refund loan from VH on receipt.
16) Cheque for Ceilidh expenses passed to DP.
17) Bonus Club winners for Jun are Paul Knowles and Val Blunden. DP to pay. ACTION: DP
18) The rota for the gates etc was discussed and names put forward. ACTION: JB
19) It was agreed that more than one socket would be required. DP to bring extensions. ACTION: DP
20) Race Night not activated yet.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
21) H&S Policy. Action list to be pursued.
22) Weekly safety inspection: VH did in May ACTION: VH
23) Electrics: Emergency lighting, smoke alarm & Carbon Monoxide/Smoke detector to be tested at each meeting. Completed ACTION: DP
24) Review Accident Book at each meeting. Complete ACTION: DP
25) Hazard of cricket balls hitting children in the playground. It was agreed that DP would create a sign which VH would laminate and the Cricket Club would hang on the gates during play.
26) Add the hazard to the register. ACTION: DP
27) Hazard Assessment First phase of assessment done. To be completed and written up. VH & RM agreed to review/check. ACTION: DP/VH
28) Fire Safety handbook with DP for review. ACTION: DP
ANY OTHER BUSINESS:
29) Report for Parish Magazine- ACTION: DP
30) The strimmer is dead. It was agreed to buy a new Stihl at about £220. ACTION: VH
NEXT meeting 6 July at the rec at 7.30